Vision, Mission & Objectives
As a charitable organisation our aim is to protect The Bishop’s Palace for future generations to enjoy.
The Bishop’s Palace - protected forever; treasured by all.
To conserve The Bishop’s Palace for future generations; welcoming all who seek a place of beauty, reflection and enjoyment.
What we value
- Our unique site and heritage
- Our local community, supporters and visitors
- The spiritual nature of the site
- Our relationship with the Bishop and his ministry
- Our warm, hospitable and engaging welcome
- The quality of our offer
- Our staff and volunteers
- Our environmental impact
These are as follows:
- Reach more, and a wider range of, people.
- Be a national beacon for community engagement and wellbeing
- Realise the next phase of The Bishop Palace’s development
- Invest in a sustainable future
- Become a centre of excellence in the field of horticulture